Bigen Semi Permanent Hair Color - C2 Chocolate (3oz)
- Genuine Bigen product
- With Coconut, Argan and Maracuja Oils
- No Ammonia, No Peroxide
- Oil Rich, Moisturizing Formula
- Exquisite New Fragrance
How To Use Bigen Semi-Permanent
Read the instructions provided in the box thoroughly before use. Before each time you color your hair, we highly recommend completing the 48 hour skin allergy test.
- Make sure to wear suitable gloves. You can find a set included in the product box. Tip: If the gloves are too loose, use rubber bands to tighten them around your wrists.
- We recommend removing contact lenses before coloring your hair.
- Cover your shoulders with a towel or cape that you do not mind getting stained.
- Be sure your hair is clean and free of any product buildup. For this we recommend washing and drying your hair 24 hours before coloring.
- To prevent staining on your skin, apply cold cream around your ears, hairline, and the nape of your neck.
- Keep a damp paper towel close by. This is to help wipe skin if hair color gets on it.
- Quickly apply the product onto towel-dried hair by using the nozzle to help direct it. Note: if you have partially gray hair, start application at the area with the most gray.
- As you use your gloved hands to work the product into your hair, make sure not to rub the product into the scalp.
- Comb through the hair to ensure every hair-strand is thoroughly covered with mixture and is completely and evenly saturated.
- Process hair as directed below in development section.
Non-chemically treated hair or natural hair:
- Place a plastic cap over hair.
- Use a warm dryer to process for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Allow hair to cool for 5 minutes before rinsing.
Chemically processed hair:
- Leave hair to process at room-temperature. Please do not cover with a plastic cap or use a warm dryer.
- Process hair for 25 minutes before rinsing.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear. Avoid water coming into contact with eyes.
- DO NOT SHAMPOO.
- Use a color safe conditioner to ensure the best care for your freshly colored hair. We suggest using Bigen Protect & Repair Conditioner to help maintain your fresh color and condition your hair.
- Dry and style as desired.