Hot & Hotter Electrical Straightening Comb - Medium Wide Teeth
Hot & Hotter Electrical Straightening Comb - Medium Curved Teeth
Extreme Heat Up To 500ºF
Medium wide teeth for quick & easy straightening.
Metal construction heats quickly with a temperature up to 500ºF
Wood construction keeps hands cool
- Shampoo, rinse and toweled dry hair.
- Blow dry hair and scalp completely. Section hair into equal amounts of about 1/2" length and depth of the comb.
- Turn on and heat comb about 2 min.
- Test temperature with paper towel. Comb is too hot if it scorches a paper towel. If scorching occurs unplug comb and allow the comb to cool.
- Hold sectioned hair away from scalp. Comb hair outward, away from scalp, holding hair tightly against the back of the comb.
- Unplug comb after each use.
- To clean, disconnect the comb from power source and wipe with a damp cloth before and after each use.